Today I’ll give you some tips for shopping for clothes. I hope you serve help!
WHAT TO INVEST?
It is better to invest in basic garments and are not seasonal. Really not worth paying dearly, something that is this season or trend, because normally we use less. Obviously you can buy whatever you want and pay the price you like, but it is better to invest in basic and timeless clothes, because we will use all year. It is also important to pay a little more about good pants or jeans that we feel good because we think of going to last a lot.
- When you go to buy clothes, be sure to get comfortable. Go with a comfortable sneakers or shoes, a bag that can be hung and you have to not hold all the time and, especially, though not much. He also thinks that you have to wear clothes, comfortable and easy to remove and put, because you’re going to try clothes.
- Be clear about your goal and budget. It is important that you are clear about the budget you have. When we go with the card do not control the money we spend, but it is important to know what we want to spend and how we want to spend, to find no surprises.
- Wheat combine. Do not buy clothes because you like only. Think also why you will be able to combine, and think different possible combinations.
- Do not go shopping when you’re tired, your hungry or in a hurry. Sometimes these factors can make us buy the first thing we find and make bad purchases.
- Watch out for the garments that are recessed. Double check that has no damage, and really thinks shopping because you like and not because they are recessed and are a deal breaker.
- Try on clothes to consciousness. For example, if you try on a dress, do not let the sneakers when you look in the mirror. Grab your heels to see the effect. Sometimes these small details can make a dress or we have lost we see wrong with him since.
- If you need to buy a lot of clothes, it is best to divide it into two or three days. If we want to buy everything at the same day, we may saturate and we end up buying the first thing we find.